- Work with in-house engineers and field foremen to create constructible Mechanical system 3D models in Revit and assist in the design build effort and Plan and Spec model optimizations.
- Evaluate models for Specification compliance and constructability.
- Convert engineered models from Design intent to fully functioning building systems and incorporate our customized families into Revit in preparation for coordination and fabrication; Implement specifications into the model as well.
- Coordinate 3D Mechanical models, analyzing for detection of conflicts with other building systems and structures and monitoring constructability.
- Prepare shop drawings and point layouts for field installation and shop fabrication
- Convert P&IDs to 3D Revit Models for process pipe fabrication.
- Collaborate with project team members and provide support to engineers, project managers, field and shop employees during the design, installation, and pre-fabrication activities of assigned systems; communicating to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications and operational environments
- Have sound and highly developed technical competency skills in the areas of utilizing BIM tools, the ability to learn new BIM tools and the ability to translate and implement RHMC best practices and training.
- Has knowledge of key software application (Microsoft Products, Revit, Navisworks, Revizto, etc.)
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision Process Piping, Mechanical Duct and Piping Drawings for fabrication and installation.
- Has an understanding or interest of the overall construction process
- Attention to Detail, the ability to take constructive criticism and self-motivation.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.